#b-navbar { display: none; }

sexta-feira, fevereiro 20, 2009

respondendo ao desafio do manel e da couvinha, aqui fica o meu retrato segundo as palavras do tio tom? (quem mais me poderia descrever)



1 - És homem ou mulher?
Hang down your head tomorrow, hang down your head Marie

2 - Descreve-te
I don't wanna have to shout it out
I don't want my hair to fall out
I don't wanna be filled with doubt
I don't wanna be a good boy scout
I don't wanna have to learn to count
I don't wanna have the biggest amount
And I don't wanna grow up

3 - O que as pessoas acham de ti?
We're all mad here

4 - Como descreves o teu último relacionamento?
The seasons can turn on a dime
Somehow I forget every time
For all the things that you've given me will always stay
Broken, but I'll never throw them away

5 - Descreve o estado actual da tua relação
All that's left is flesh and bone
&
And so a secret kiss brings madness with the bliss

6 - Onde querias estar agora?
Drunk on the moon

7 - O que pensas a respeito do amor?
I'll love you til all time is gone
&
Oh, you got to hold on, hold on
You gotta hold on
Take my hand, I'm standing right here
You gotta hold on

8 - Como é a tua vida?
It's memories that I'm stealing
But you're innocent when you dream, when you dream
You're innocent when you dream
Innocent when you dream

9 - O que pedirias se pudesses ter um só desejo?
Everything you can think of is true


10 - Escreve uma frase sábia
Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu,
Babbachichuija chu, babba, babba, Babbachichuija chu, babba, babba, ba,
Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu,
Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu, Babbachichuija chu,

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tambem usei o tio tom na mesma corrente. temos a mesma discrição.

20/2/09 00:59  
Blogger margarete said...

tão linda :)

20/2/09 08:54  
Blogger Menina Limão said...

claro que tinha de ser o tio tom. acho mal a aldrabice de usar excertos de letras, mas, esquecendo isso, são respostas fascinantes. :) chuac*

21/2/09 21:21  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home